TYLER of the Turtle Clan
36 Pages $16.50
The nine Clan books are delightful read-aloud stories
that appeal to our youngest students. They also provide
an artistic, informative resource for older students developing their knowledge of First Nations People and their connection to nature.
A visually stimulating tale of a young turtle exploring
his habitat and discovering plants, insects, and animals in the forest and fields.
1. Short story of how clans were formed.
2. Ray Skye's description of Turtle Clan characteristics.
3. Key vocabulary.
5. Cross curricular and inter-disciplinary connections.
6. Aligned with Ontario curriculum expectations.
7. Illustrations by Métis artist, Jennifer Bettio.