STANLEY of the Beaver Clan
36 Pages $16.50
The nine Clan books are delightful read-aloud stories
that appeal to our youngest students. They also provide
an artistic, informative resource for older students developing their knowledge of First Nations People and their connection to nature.
A visually stimulating tale of a young beaver exploring
his habitat and discovering plants, insects, and animals in the pond and river.
1. Short story of how clans were formed.
2. Ray Skye's description of Beaver Clan characteristics.
3. Key vocabulary.
5. Cross curricular and inter-disciplinary connections.
6. Aligned with Ontario curriculum expectations.
7. Illustrations by Métis artist, Jennifer Bettio.